Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
MECHWARRIOR 4 is free now and i want to get into it
when i have time

gta 3 series (3 to SA) ruled (even though vice city having completely flat terrain was boring sometimes)
gta 4 sucked poo poo because they made the driving not fun in a driving game i played it for like 2 hours to give a it a real chance and gently caress it

gta 5 had fun driving
but hosed up the wanted system so its no longer fun getting 4 stars and trying to survive because theyll just keep spawning right loving next to you

and where are my vigilante and fireman and ambulance missions
the best thing to do in a fresh save of vice city was go to the rampage with the molotov so you can get a firetruck and get a few million dollars doing those missions because you dont suck at video games
and the best thing in any gta was doing vigilante missions in sa with an mp5 on a police bike
and they took it out because whoever is designing these games cant play video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread