Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

There Bias Two posted:

Meh, they've had a handful of conversations through the whole series. But I guess that's accurate for teenage romance? I was more interested in the fact that the waif-like redhead was able to toss a full-grown man in armor over one shoulder and stroll out casually. Who the hell is she? I wonder if she's more than she appears.
I don't think waif would be a good word for her. She basically does odd jobs at a mercenary camp, drags the wounded off the field and carries spoils off. Her entire life revolves around lifting stuff. Also Galfa probably doesn't weight more than 150 lbs and a full suit of armor is only like 50lbs, which he wasn't wearing, so at most she's fireman carrying 170 to 180 lbs. Easily doable for any one physically active. Though that gold cross probably weighed 50 lbs by itself and everyone was throwing it around like it was nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread