Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

This is actually shaping up to be a really good show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Darth Walrus posted:

Well, that escalated quickly. :stare:

I continue to be amazed that Anne's dad isn't dead yet, though.

Nah, Grandma is though.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

It came off as disjointed and chaotic, which I think helped the feel of the battle. I do think it was probably done to ease the animation budget though.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Astro Nut posted:

So, Bernard demonstrates my point clearly. Didn't care that his supplies were coming from a witch, so he could use it further his own aims.

Also I think its been a long while since I've seen the power of love played in such a straight fashion, but it actually makes sense when placed in context. Though it kinda leaves me wondering if all of this is now meant to have been some gambit set up by the big G, or some weird deal with Michael, since Maria seems fine to see him at the end, and he sure as heck wasn't interfering in that last display of magic. Yet, you know, kind of a dick way to go about teaching a lesson if it is (though admittedly that can be kinda standard for God).

Meh, they've had a handful of conversations through the whole series. But I guess that's accurate for teenage romance? I was more interested in the fact that the waif-like redhead was able to toss a full-grown man in armor over one shoulder and stroll out casually. Who the hell is she? I wonder if she's more than she appears.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Well that was...disappointing.

• Locked thread