Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I liked the two episodes that are up on hulu so far, and I like that they're not going the "Ooh heaven is actually evil" route. Instead it's more that heaven is taking the technically fair route of not playing favorites anywhere. Also Michael's design is cool. Like he's supposed to be beautiful, but his eyes and stiffness (which are both in line with the ideas he represents) make him look alien or robotic, and just overall wrong. I also look forward to seeing what the British witch's storyline is going to be, since she's set up as nearly the polar opposite of Maria.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Viv is cool and she has the most noble of motivations: Get paid get laid.

• Locked thread