Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Should I ask Kyrie Elaison to come to this thread? Heh. Just joking. But I really didn't expect this season to have two shows which inspire considerable religious discussions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

The other show is Death Parade.

And it's always awesome, if an author has decent background knowledge. Hell, Shirobako profits so much from this, because it's an anime about making anime.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Yes. Watch it.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

1 cour.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Christian proselytizers probably annoyed the author one time too often. Heh.

Also, theodicy is a big issue with Christianity.

Also there is no need to justify being angry with Christianity. There are plenty of reasons.

Lucy Heartfilia fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Mar 16, 2015

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

The ending was ok. I liked it. Also the Japanese really like their syncretism. I also liked how Cernunnos told Michael 'You're the same as me. You are not forever.'

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

The most realistic weapons / armor / fighting, in an ANIME??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tFOJFyTl1U

Good job, Maria the Virgin Witch anime!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

he's the ultimate sword nerd and also a pretty cool guy

• Locked thread