Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Galfa was giving off worrying Griffith vibes this episode, though I think it was mostly being played for laughs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's definitely jarring, this episode we had about a 30 second gap between a shot of a woman almost getting raped and people making a bunch of dick jokes. I like it otherwise though.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I figured Ezekiel getting the Grandmother's medicine last episode was probably going to have bad consequences.

Were all those shots of flags supposed to be there or were they censorship because they were certainly obtrusive.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah, the first thing that popped into my head was that episode of Attack on Titan.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

If it was intentional it was very badly done, there were a couple of times where they cut to the shot of a flag for a couple of seconds while the dialogue was still going then straight back to the exact same scene.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I hope they were saving all their budget for next episode or something because that fight between Viv and Micheal was laughable.

I was pretty ready to drop this show entirely for like the first ten minutes.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I think he's just supposed to be nuts, he freaked out in an earlier episode just because her name was Maria and she was a virgin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Seems more angry with Christianity and medieval Europe was the obvious way to showcase it to me.

• Locked thread