Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Super Mario RPG/Paper Mario, Mother, or Metroid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

AHungryRobot posted:

Uh, metroid. How the gently caress is this even a question.

Because Mother also exists and needs a new game. Also I really want to see Mallow and Geno again.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
This not about what Itoi wants.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Oh I'm sorry I thought this was the "which nintendo game would you like to exist" thread, not the "be a fag and ruin people's dreams" thread.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
it's a sensitive subject for me because gay poo poo like Kingdom Hearts and FF13 exists instead of more Super Mario RPG games

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Kylra posted:

Actually no wait. A new Zelda game, but with Zelda as the main character so we can use something other than hook shot, bow, boomerang and all the other usual suspects. Instead there will be magic spells that do different things. Shake the formula up a little.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. Please don't do this, shaking up the formula has never worked well for Nintendo games, with the exception of the transition to 3D for Zelda and Mario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Real hurthling! posted:

A brand new series that was even cooler and cuter than all the rest.

A new Nintendo IP? I loving wish :smith:

• Locked thread