Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Maximum Leader posted:

maybe budweiser is actually bubbly water mixed with slightly yellow colour and A SMALL amount of vodka? makes u think.

budwesier and bud light are now produced as concentrates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

pagancow posted:

as long as there isn't a direct call to action

yep

made this mistake once

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Smythe posted:

one time i watched a movie on tnt and it had a 12 minute ad break

the ad breaks get longer as the tnt movie progresses and the one before the movie climax is the longest

pagancow posted:

Or Always Maxi Pads shaming men to a national audience via the Twitter hashtag #LikeAGirl. If Always truly wanted to make a brave ad they would have used the hashtag #LikeAMan and portrayed a nervous guy buying maxi pads. That takes real courage.

But, deservedly so, it was Nationwide’s dead Sixth Sense kid ad that stole the spotlight, and sucked any joy Super Bowl viewers were trying to salvage from watching two hated teams in the first place. After viewing the ad again post game, I had to hunt down Sarah Maclachlan’s ASPCA abused dog ad just to cheer me up so I could sleep.

It was that bad.

bring me this person irl

• Locked thread