Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

not watching this years three hour advertisefest championship with some sportsball thrown in because i loving hate ads and idc about footmans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

btw ublock is a great adblock on firefox. check it out

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

pagancow posted:

WAAA i hate the thing that allows me to enjoy this entertainment for free instead of being asked to pay $20 for it!!!!
that's why the stadium, field, walls, commentators, and players aren't allowed to have ads plastered all over them

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

lol if you pay for broadcast television

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

there are adblock filter lists specifically for the :qq: PLEEEEEASE LOOK AT OUR ADS banners

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i haven't looked at any of the ads itt

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

pagancow posted:

come on

whats the one ad you watch and dont skip

tell me
i don't watch broadcast tv and i block everything on the internet

so unless it's product placement which, if it's obnoxious poo poo like ms, makes me stop watching a show or a 40ft billboard that's somehow allowed to distract me while driving then i don't see ads

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

there is a giant iphone 6+ billboard in downtown seattle and it looks so bad and ugly

apple why

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

pagancow posted:

wow do you turn water into wine and heal the sick too?
wow you ignored most of my post so you could quote I DON'T SEE ADS

great work

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

pagancow posted:

The Ad for Adzone told me : "some people like games, and some people go for food, but you have sophisticated tastes" its like they know who I am exactly and made me feel good and

NO BRAND ENGAGEMENT IS NOT A THING

you sound insane

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

pagancow posted:

guys, toyota has sponsored the ADZONE the place where you get to vote on your favorite superbowl ads:

http://www.hulu.com/adzone/

this ran in front of a a hulu video for me. they know their target market:

:negative:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

looks good to me

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

ugh guys you only hate ads because you're poor and boring :smug:

be interesting and rich like me just like the ad says

i love ads
ads... love me? i need more. i work on ads all day then post in yospos about ads around sportsball time because i want other people to love ads too in order to validate my work shoveling bullshit to society

the only valid opinions are those built by teams of marketers and forced directly into your anus

ads

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

pagancow posted:

here is one from the yospos beloved company in it's glorious raised blacks, and orange/teal grade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROZhrRm88ms

quoting another thing i'm not watching

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

:agreed:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

pagancow posted:

this is a real tough ad to avoid if you watch....just bout anything
pretty easy to avoid ads entirely, actually

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

rotor posted:

y'all seem really fixated on how yosposters are mad all the time and whatever

if someone gets mad on the internet then i guess you win or something

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

decided not to go out and watch the sportscup because i don't want to sit through 3 hours of advertising to see 20 minutes of game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

it sure is stupid

• Locked thread