Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emoji
Jun 4, 2004

pagancow posted:

im so proud you uninstalled adblock

HoW am I supposed to view ads without getting aids on mycomputer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
That's an awful lot of unearned trust to place in browser vendors

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I require expensive personalized marketing

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
red bull's advertising is good because they make insanely sick youtube videos and sponsor people to do exrteme stuff instead of infescting my computer

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
chill out about the ads before you have an aneurysm there are way more worthwhile things to be mad about

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
animals advertise too

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

theadder posted:

put pagancow on probation for this thread

he has the only good posts itt and hes making ppl mad which is win

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
i speak only for myself

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
nice edit

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
it's actually funny to see a 35 yr old man QQing about sports+capitalism like a freshman on weed while also working in the most market-driven industry for that descent salary. gj pagancow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
maybe the yospos gif should be a computer that wont shut the gently caress up about fyad lol

• Locked thread