Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Really wish I'd started Freeze over Keane this week. Keane hasn't even played yet, but 45 points in one game is pretty absurd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Fnatic is a perfect example of how riot's fantasy program needs a fleshed out waiver system that makes people wait till a certain point in the week before picking up new players. So many fantasy leagues have been ruined by someone picking up the entire fnatic roster right after their first game.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Flameingblack posted:

You hate us cuz you anus.

I didn't pick up their ADC, I went all-in on Piglet and I'm dearly paying for it. If you're worried about anyone from our league sweeping us all up it should be Adel who has Steelback AND Forgiven

At least they were split up in the league of mystery. In my friend league one guy got the whole roster, and it's stupid. I was at pax and didn't watch the games till monday, which sucks. I do have almost the entire elements roster though, so if they can keep their poo poo together I've got a chance.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Transient People posted:

People still had faith in elements after their past shitshow games? I was really happy I passed their dudes over the second they had their first poo poo game. Consistency is too important to win fantasy and elements is the most inconsistent team in both leagues.

RIP my fantasy team thanks to Elements. It seemed like such a good idea when I was drafting.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

While it was fun, I'm not playing fantasy league again till there is a real waiver system. Fnatic ruined both leagues I was in this season as one or two people just picked up their whole roster before anyone else had a chance and rode it to a championship. If the fnatic roster had been spread out, it'd have been a much more competitive season.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

So did my victory against CLG.PU this week screw him over and give the win to League of Transients? Sorry buddy.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Adel your mystery gift is coming as soon as Riot decides we've been friends long enough...

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Transient People posted:

No problem, it was glitchy on my end when I had to pay up for the other money league as well. It'd oddly temperamental, isn't it?

Enjoy your Primetime Draven!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Looks like they've opened drafting for the summer split. Should we start a new thread or just keep this one?

Did my first draft with some randoms in an 8 man league, not a bad team for a first try...

Top: Vizicsacsi
Jungle: Diamond
Mid: Froggen
Support: Aphro
ADC: Forgiven
Flex: Sneaky
Team: H2k
Bench: Pobelter, CLG, Dexter.

The most interesting things were watching Santorin drop to pick 38 after his MSI performance, Doublelift to pick 45, and Dyrus all the way to the last round.

• Locked thread