Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Piss in my rear end posted:

i think triple h can probably stick to bullshit and handle grilling better than old man vince these days but that is just a thought

I think a lot of Vince's answers, in his mind, weren't controversial. Hell, even look at the stuff about the Streak. He flat-out says there was no-one coming down the line that Taker could work with and make a star by losing to. And yet here we are, building Bray Wyatt vs The Undertaker, which would absolutely make a star if Bray won. (Much like winning against Cena would've 'made' him.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Gonzo McFee posted:

If the curtain call was a punishment then what the gently caress has Wade Barrett done to deserve his depush? Hell, what has the entire WWE roster done to deserve their depush?

Not be John Cena, duh

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

Dimebags Brain posted:

So in the midst of all this stupid bullshit, Bryan finally got a decent looking shirt:
http://shop.wwe.com/Daniel-Bryan-%2...ent-danielbryan

His body is a white slab and his head is super detailed. It's very off-putting.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Sanguinia posted:

I'm telling you guys, this Rocky Maivia overpush thing with Reigns is a work, they WANT Rollins to turn face when he cashes in at Mania. YOU ALL THINK I'M CRAZY AND HAVE THE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME BUT MY SOCK PUPPET HAS THE SCOOPS BROTHER.

Oh god I need help :qq:

The Authority push Rollins into making the main event of Wrestlemania into a 3-way with his MITB. After all the interference in the world to neutralize Brock, they do a double turn ala Mankind/Rock at Survivor Series 1998. :russo:

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

DukeofCA posted:

Yeah, I want to like it but that part weirds me out.

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

DukeofCA posted:

I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it.

Well I'll probably still get it.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Dimebags Brain posted:

So in the midst of all this stupid bullshit, Bryan finally got a decent looking shirt:

This has a hilariously fascist look to it, I want one.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

DGib posted:

Quote from Roman Reigns

"My goal is hopefully make everyone happy and be satisfied with the product that I've created. People don't realize is I created a product - a Superman punch - and taken a spear and made it my own. There's a lot of things that I've done that I've created, so there's a lot of opinions that I have that I'm not going to budge on."

So, like, this is all a work for a heel turn right? What an insufferable fuckface.

Nova invented the Superman punch.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

DukeofCA posted:

No muscle definition, no wonder he can't get over.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Authorman posted:

No muscle definition, no wonder he can't get over.

If you look closely enough you can see that he's wearing a t-shirt, but the original point about the weirdness of the detailed face/blobby everything else is still there.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

So Triple H is totally swerving us tonight, right?

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Dimebags Brain posted:

[img - demandware.edgesuite.net]

I think that might be image leeching to Dimebag and everyone who quoted him.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

iamsosmrt posted:

So Triple H is totally swerving us tonight, right?

He's here to address the controversy... of The Rock being involved in the Rumble match!

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

triplexpac posted:

He's here to address the controversy... of The Rock being involved in the Rumble match!

"Roman Reigns will face curtis axel TONIGHT, with his Wrestlemania championship match on the line! The Rock is banned from the arena!"

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Power Windows posted:

"Roman Reigns will face curtis axel TONIGHT, with his Wrestlemania championship match on the line! The Rock is banned from the arena!"

Getting Roman on the odds overcoming train early I see!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Power Windows posted:

But what's the status on the The Vigilante Sting?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

here's a picture of sting

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Chokes McGee posted:

I've just referred to my secret dirtsheet: Still fat, still 55.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Gaz-L posted:

And Vince basically wanted to BE a bodybuilder. You just need to look at the WBF and his own body during the Austin feud.STRIATION WOWWWW :vince:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

If the curtain call was a punishment then what the gently caress has Wade Barrett done to deserve his depush? Hell, what has the entire WWE roster done to deserve their depush?

get injured repeatedly and repackaged so much that he never has time to establish his gimmick

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

"How dare you break your arm after Big Show threw a grown man at you? Cena would have sucked it up and been back to work the next day!"

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

DeathChicken posted:

"How dare you break your arm after Big Show threw a grown man at you? Cena would have sucked it up and been back to work the next day!"

Well, he would

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

You don't say?

oh man i love them i didnt realize they were pats fans. HOORAY

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Power Windows posted:

I seriously expect this to be the announcement.

Or they go with the narrative that the Rock's interference invalidates the Rumble, because then Roman would've lost to Rusev because Show and Kane interfered after being tossed

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Luigi Thirty posted:

You don't say?

now that's just good heeling

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i would like to see the axe-man return to raw but his main event match that he lost to rowan will probably be all he gets out of the royal rumble. they might have him face rowan again, which would probably be better than reigns instantly punching/spearing him

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Their booking of Reigns has definitely been tone-deaf enough for them to give him a ten minute RAW match against an underdog Curtis Axel and hell, I'm looking forward to it

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Piss in my rear end posted:

which would probably be better than reigns instantly punching/spearing him

Really at this point I'd take anything that makes Reigns look strong. WWE's booking of him has been so bizarre, between his nothing Rumble win and his long slog of a match with Big Show.

Just let him beat someone quickly, you know, do the thing that got him over in the first place. He's not the kind of face that needs to sell for 10 minutes like he's Robert Gibson or something.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Fat Lowtax posted:

Their booking of Reigns has definitely been tone-deaf enough for them to give him a ten minute RAW match against an underdog Curtis Axel and hell, I'm looking forward to it

It'll be a ten second Raw match.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Alain Post posted:

now that's just good heeling

a face turn to me!

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
I feel like tonight's HHH/Austin interview is just going to be HHH playing good cop to Vince's interview.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Shima Honnou posted:

It'll be a ten second Raw match.

Good, as long as Axel gets his win I don't care how long the match is

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Fat Lowtax posted:

If anything says "man to win world title off Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania" it's said man getting worked over by Curtis Axel for ten minutes and then spearing him.

Jazz Hoyt
Nov 25, 2007
HHH is gonna make Reigns vs. Rusev at Fastlane with the winner going to Mania, and Reigns is gonna be the first to pin him in a vain attempt to get him a face pop. Belee dat.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
Sorting the tshirts by "best sellers" on wweshop.com give some... odd results

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

that bad news barrett shirt is the only wrestling shirt i've ever seen being worn by anybody outside irl so I believe it

West007
Apr 21, 2013

triplexpac posted:

Sorting the tshirts by "best sellers" on wweshop.com give some... odd results

I'm afraid I've got some bad news!

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Ryder Revolution is ago

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I genuinely like that Miz one and my only regret about Mizdow is that he took off so quick that Miz never got time to have all the fun he could have with his "I'm literally Johnny Cage" gimmick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DI5f9nUvUs

Brad Maddox tries so hard. Why doesn't everyone love him?

• Locked thread