Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Luigi Thirty posted:

You don't say?

HHH missed his calling as a playing the bad guy in any movie. He can make anything look pure evil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
I can't wait to buy a god drat Adam Rose shirt.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

NutritiousSnack posted:

HHH missed his calling as a playing the bad guy in any movie. He can make anything look pure evil

He can be Ba'al in the (never coming) Stargate reboot.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

NutritiousSnack posted:

I mean it is the Patriots winning the Superbowl so it doesn't take much for it to look pure evil.

That Adrian Neville shirt is still great

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

has ziggler beat axel since axel had a successful title defense against him? this one:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

NutritiousSnack posted:

Five minutes prior: "Pete, it's Hunter. You gotta pass the ball. Trust me, I walked past the Patriots' defensive coordinator just now. He said they'd be wide open on the slant play. Do it now!"

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

triplexpac posted:

Sorting the tshirts by "best sellers" on wweshop.com give some... odd results

They're all extremely terrible and ugly.

Shouldn't Dean's shirt be up there?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
The joke is that in no universe are those the Best Sellers.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Daniel Bryan posted:

Except the WWE Universe.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Sigma posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DI5f9nUvUs

Brad Maddox tries so hard. Why doesn't everyone love him?

I actually really liked that. It was edited well and flowed really nicely as a conversation.

Piss in my rear end posted:

has ziggler beat axel since axel had a successful title defense against him? this one:

I'd like to think Dolph is chiding him for being a better son of Mr. Perfect than Curtis is.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Sigma posted:

Brad Maddox is funny, handsome, and cool. You'd think WWE could find something for him.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Sigma posted:

Yeah, but that second episode was a real tear-jerker :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_vn1WHVXYU

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Zyla posted:

oh man i love them i didnt realize they were pats fans. HOORAY

Trips is from NH and Steph is from CT.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Dimebags Brain posted:

Brad Maddox is funny, handsome, and cool. You'd think WWE could find something for him.

Yeah the only strikes against him that I can think of are his height and his unconventional sense of humour. He's like a prettier Trent Barretta.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Dimebags Brain posted:

They already had Derrick Bateman and he's over 6 foot. Brad at least made it further than he did.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Daniel Bryan posted:

Isn't it mostly smarks that buy from the website? Kids and families buy at the shows, or from K-Mart and so on?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Gaz-L posted:

Isn't it mostly smarks that buy from the website? Kids and families buy at the shows, or from K-Mart and so on?

Kids and families still make up the majority of their online sales. Traditionally the cheapest John Cena merch is the biggest seller, normally wrist bands and the like.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Tezzor posted:

Steph IS from the part of Connecticut bordering New York, where people usually are Giants/Yankees fans. Just sayin'.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

rotinaj posted:

Steph IS from the part of Connecticut bordering New York, where people usually are Giants/Yankees fans. Just sayin'.

Stephanie is a traitor and old timers should no longer refer to WWE as "New York."

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I can't wait for Roman to beat Rusev cleanly on the way to Wrestlemania and de-value a John Cena match just to put over Samoa Reigns

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Tezzor posted:

us here in new england mostly consider CT to be a vassal-substate of NY

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

NutritiousSnack posted:

You need to see Blade Trinity. As odd as that may sound. Here's a Triple H quote from the film: "And when the gently caress did you see my dick, gently caress-face?"

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Yeah the only strikes against him that I can think of are his height and his unconventional sense of humour. He's like a prettier Trent Barretta.

You think if Vince watched these he would laugh or would he ask where the poop and dick jokes are?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Cromulent posted:

I feel like tonight's HHH/Austin interview is just going to be HHH playing good cop to Vince's interview.

this has been the last couple years of triple h

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Anything other than 'due to the interference of The Rock, Roman Reign's Wrestlemania title shot will be on the line, in this very ring...in a handicap match. He'll be facing THE BIG SHOW and....KANE!!!' would be better than I expect. So I'm cautiously optimistic for tonight's show

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
i want sting to use the guard bird again, trap kane in an office and never ever let him leave

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Anything other than 'due to the interference of The Rock, Roman Reign's Wrestlemania title shot will be on the line, in this very ring...in a handicap match. He'll be facing THE BIG SHOW and....KANE!!!' would be better than I expect. So I'm cautiously optimistic for tonight's show

"Roman, your opponents to beat are...BIG SHOW! RYBACK! KANE! MARK HENRY! GIANT GONZALEZ! This way everyone will know you are a big man who can beat up other big men. Good luck, buddy, it's in the bag. There's no way people won't love you and see you as a credible champion."

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Alouicious posted:

that bad news barrett shirt is the only wrestling shirt i've ever seen being worn by anybody outside irl so I believe it

I saw a guy wearing a Chris Benoit shirt in public, last year.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Zyla posted:

us here in new england mostly consider CT to be a vassal-substate of NY

That section of the state especially. The entire southeastern quarter is full of people who work in New York, but are afraid of minorities.

Most of the rest of Connecticut is either pining to be part of Massachusetts or its own special brand of boring awful suburban whitebread poo poo. Or Bridgeport.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Swan Curry posted:

i want sting to use the guard bird again, trap kane in an office and never ever let him leave

I want him to start coming out to interrupt Authority matches but as a different Sting each time.

Surfer Sting.
Surfer Sting, but with dark hair!
Crow Sting!
Wolfpac Sting!
TNA Crow-but-with-coloured makeup Sting!
Joker Sting!
Real Estate Salesman Sting!

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

triplexpac posted:

Sorting the tshirts by "best sellers" on wweshop.com give some... odd results

Maybe their sort is backwards and those are the worst sellers? NXT guys, heel jobbers, and the Heyman and Ziggler shirts are old.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

my roman reigns thought of the day is that i get why they see him as a long-term franchise type guy and i think it is wise to invest in him, no need to prove it to me jr, but i don't see why they thought he'd be ready for wrestlemania at this point. in fact, if he were to lose in a big match and lose his spot and had to work his way back up to it post-mania, i think it would be better for him and everyone in the long run. it's not like the ultimate warrior's first wrestlemania moment was the main event, it was against hercules hernandez and it was a great match.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I once saw in a five minute span two separate grown-rear end men(children) wearing a Wyatt Family "Follow the Buzzards" shirt and a Stone Cold "gently caress Fear" shirt. They were not together.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Sigma posted:

These videos are pretty funny and his video/audio editing is really well done. Wonder if he puts these together on his own?

The crossfit argument was great.

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Feb 3, 2015

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Mr. Carlisle posted:

These videos are pretty funny and his video/audio editing is really well done. Wonder if he puts these together on his own?

The crossfit argument was great.

Is he still under contract at all?

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

my roman reigns thought of the day is that i get why they see him as a long-term franchise type guy and i think it is wise to invest in him, no need to prove it to me jr, but i don't see why they thought he'd be ready for wrestlemania at this point. in fact, if he were to lose in a big match and lose his spot and had to work his way back up to it post-mania, i think it would be better for him and everyone in the long run. it's not like the ultimate warrior's first wrestlemania moment was the main event, it was against hercules hernandez and it was a great match.

My vain fantasy booking hope is that Lesnar has already secretly signed a fat new contract and is going to destroy Roman in the main event to monstrous earth shattering cheers.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

If you mic properly (ie don't use the camera's mic) and buy even the simplest of lighting setups for proper key/fill, you can make well-edited videos pretty cheap now. The only thing he's really doing is multi-track audio, which granted isn't easy, but it ain't that hard either.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

I think Cena wants to transition into a slightly less crazy schedule and do more movies/TV so Vince has been grooming Reigns for this spot for the 18 months for that reason.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I dont want to watch tonight

but i have literally nothing else to do :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Zyla posted:

I dont want to watch tonight

but i have literally nothing else to do :(