Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

In an ideal world I'd have some kind of cart or truck to help me move everything into the back yard, but the only path is narrow (less than 4' wide) and has about a 7' vertical clearance. So at the very least all the plywood is gonna have to be carried in one sheet at a time. Fun!

get one of these at the very least. I can usually get 2-3 sheets in one go with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.
Jesus. Doesn't that generation of Civic have a trunk pass-through?

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

angryrobots posted:

I'd prefer to let others who regularly spec out resi panels answer that for you, I think kid sinister is following this thread.

I want to see your conduit run though, I doubt we'll see any other rigid pipe on these here forums (except for a service mast).

I'm interested, too. I'm going to be electrifying my shed next year and plan on doing a similar trench run. Though I'm just going to tie in to an already existing circuit--this is just for lighting in and around the shed and another outdoor outlet for my weed whacker.

• Locked thread