Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Dunno

guys im scared of the moon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

CAT BRUSH posted:

forgot to switch to my angry fish account

Salmiakki

Bwee posted:

whoever gassed all the crew threads thank you

joint [haha] effort with me and el spider

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

treasure bear

i'll welcome back work crew and nite crew if P/C gets deleted but make them compete at posting good in the byob and also close the threads at random times

Salmiakki

Cumt posted:

i'll welcome back work crew and nite crew if P/C gets deleted but make them compete at posting good in the byob and also close the threads at random times

well you know the former wont happen

ty cat dynamite

tao of lmao

hopefully it's also a countdown to trashing all the ghostbusters threads

Salmiakki

Dont bully me! posted:

hopefully it's also a countdown to trashing all the ghostbusters threads

god im really disappointed that i cant gas those now

ty cat dynamite

tao of lmao

it's fine they'll sink it was fun

the unabonger
Los Lobos and Salmiakki- People actually started to talk about byob like its ok in qcs i think in a large part because of your leadership, so thanks.

i am he

gas this forum

ulvir

i am he posted:

delete this forum

tao of lmao

if you don't treat this place like a posting toilet, the quality improves. shocking!

i am he

more posters = better chance of good posts. it's simple.

the unabonger

Dont bully me! posted:

if you don't treat this place like a posting toilet, the quality improves. shocking!

wow. whodathunkit

Piso Mojado

i am he posted:

Bwee

i am he posted:

this isn't really true

i am he

Bwee posted:

this isn't really true

derp

Bwee

oh whoops.... my bad

Bwee
gas my rear end

i am he

the reference ------->

bwee -> [•,•]

3D Megadoodoo

what is it a reference too i've never seen community i bet it's from community

playground tough
13 loving hours :froggonk:

Just Burgs

Cumt posted:

We're actually fine, thanks.

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

treasure bear

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

We're actually fine, thanks.

no you're coming back so i can make you compete for my amusement

Just Burgs

Cumt posted:

no you're coming back so i can make you compete for my amusement

Do you have sigs yet?

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

treasure bear

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

Do you have sigs yet?

:negative:

weird

by zen death robot

i am he posted:

glad someone finally had the guts to say it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man

I Dunno posted:

guys im scared of the moon

Yeah?

ulvir

Squirrel007 posted:

13 loving hours :froggonk:

Stormyish

It doesn't really help when we only hover around 20 people on BYOB at a time

ulvir

the worst part is, I'll be asleep when whatever it is that's gonna happen happens :froggonk:

Salmiakki

The Fresh Prince posted:

Los Lobos and Salmiakki- People actually started to talk about byob like its ok in qcs i think in a large part because of your leadership, so thanks.

i know ppl got pretty pissed at spider but did anyone say anythin dumb bout me

ty cat dynamite

ulvir

los lobos has made the leper's colony the funniest subforum on SA during your reign, i respect the hell out of that

dogcrash truther

ulvir posted:

los lobos has made the leper's colony the funniest subforum on SA during your reign, i respect the hell out of that

"Brap, brap, brrrrrap". That's the sound a gangster utters as he drills your rear end with no regard to the speed limit of your cavity. He's holding onto your hips like it's an arcade racing game and takes dangerously sharp turns, often scraping your pink guard rails as he makes noises like the screeching of tires. Suddenly he realises that there's 12 seconds left in the race, but he's only in 3rd place and has to act fast. The Gangster Man puts the pedal to the metal, and yanks your balls vigorously to turn on the nitrous gas that makes you start bucking in unison, like a piston oiled with KY jelly. Faster and faster you go as he digs his nails into your body and thrusts with the power of a V8 engine, which is actually somewhat fuel inefficient when you think of the power demands, but hey, at least it goes fast. Anyway, your actually body wasn't designed to take such a high-velocity rear end pounding and as he's about to climax at the finish line your rear end hole sprays poop out at him like a garden hose being covered with a thumb, and then you both roll over and watch Orange is the New Black on netflix. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

ulvir posted:

Salmiakki

ulvir posted:

ty cat dynamite

Stormyish

when he's gone, who will remind us today?

tao of lmao

I respect the hell out of attempts to make this place better. It's good, to me.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Dont bully me! posted:

I respect the hell out of attempts to make this place better. It's good, to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormyish

really though, lepers colony was funny as gently caress with him around

• Locked thread