Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlamingRok
Jan 14, 2013

The ultimate power is clearly roses.
At some point, I had made an osu thread, but it was primitive, and lackluster.

One thing I would recommend is touching on the other gamemodes slightly, but other than that, this looks better than my thread.

My profile, if anyone really cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingRok
Jan 14, 2013

AdorableStar posted:

Mania 4K is literally DDR

maybe if you have 4 legs because when three/four notes appear at the same time, you aren't DDR'ing that.

So Taiko has been going well, getting slightly back into standard (though definitely not for pp), though mapping has been far more interesting for me.

FlamingRok
Jan 14, 2013

So a collaborative mapping project sounds like a neat idea to me, and AdorableStar had (kinda) made a map in the past. I have some experience in making maps as well (albeit not so good in my opinion), so I think a collaborative map from the SA Forums sounds interesting at the very least? Don't know how to use the editor? No problem, I know enough about it to assist. Don't think you're good enough for a collab? None of us really are!

If there's enough interest, then discussion about what song would be good to map would (hopefully) follow afterwards. If there isn't (which honestly is probably likely), :shrug:

FlamingRok
Jan 14, 2013

3.9k pp in one day what the actual christ

FlamingRok
Jan 14, 2013

no stop playing so you don't beat me

Also Taiko is still the best mode.

• Locked thread