Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
copying and pasting this from the anime chat thread:
I'm wondering if theres some sort of way to edit the osu!mania mode so that the notes are instead the letters im supposed to be hitting on my keyboard because otherwise all the thing bars give me mad vertigo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I just intend on doing the basic sdf space jkl keys or whichever it is. I'll have to mess with this later, probably over the weekend. Thanks though!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Jesus christ, I've been playing for like two years and I only have like 300 or so songs, how do you reach these numbers so fast

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

AdorableStar posted:

Does playing mean a few hours every few months or constantly?

I play probably a few times a week, almost always before I turn on league so as to warm up. My play rate between the two is somewhat the same but lately I've fallen out of league and by proxy osu. Idk, I'm not usually searching for new music so maybe thats my reason why?

FetalDave posted:

I didn't know you played this! What's your profile?

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/1503728

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
so does anyone have any recommendations for fun beatmaps or just beatmaps they find challenging? for an aggregate of my skill, rubik's cube 5x5x5 is probably the hardest i've beat so far

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
So does anyone know how often the Osu Tablets come into stock? I wanna grab one but if I have to wait till like next year I'll just get the other one mentioned in the OP

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Also, Cookiezi has been unbanned, and is about to hit top 500 after less than like 48 hours of being back
his recent history is loving crazy
[

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
He's about 500 behind you now Star

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
klapman it sounds like your skin has unsatisfying hitsounds, (specifically for slider beats) and I would suggest getting a new one

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I tried playing Taiko once and then a bunch of different shapes and colors all flew at me and then i never played taiko again

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
my brain can hardly do 4k

in other news, I finally passed 750pp today. The map I did it on had some crazy rear end jumps on it for the low sens I play at so I was kinda surprised at how well I did. Can't wait for my osu!tablet to get in next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Just started using tablet today. Everything old is new again and its real hard.

Quick question, is there a guide to how I'm supposed to be gripping/posturing with this? I'm getting mad hand cramps similar to when I would write a lot and I'm fairly certain its just a posture/grip issue

• Locked thread