Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gihon
Jan 9, 2014

just a heads up, the cookiezi skin links to malware

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gihon
Jan 9, 2014

it's been so long since i've played i forgot my acct and had to make a new one the other day

so begins the long grind to git gud again

Gihon
Jan 9, 2014

lol I will never be competitive

Gihon
Jan 9, 2014

Is it strange to find most beatmaps easier with HR on? Because that's what's happening.

Gihon
Jan 9, 2014

any tips for getting used to playing with a tablet? i got one today and it's not feeling like it's all they're cracked up to be :(

e: it took me 3 maps to figure it out, but disabling mouse clicks in-game means the pen won't click. everything is going much better now

Gihon fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Feb 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gihon
Jan 9, 2014

Huion H420

after disabling the pen clicks im doing way better and already beating some PRs on easier maps.

top left and bottom right objects can be a little hard to hit because of hand positioning though

• Locked thread