Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
lol @ all the people in this thread defending the redditor whining about his failson

whining about your parents on the internet is bad enough, this is a whole 'nother enchilada! :classiclol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i look forward to the massive amounts of posts on the internet in the coming years, whining about children and wondering why they're hosed up from all the failures of human beings having children right now.

it will be cool and good.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
like how loving hilarious is it going to be, reading some post from a lovely parent who's obviously losing it, angry about all the weird poo poo that their kid does and fantasizing about hitting them and stuff. lmao

pure gold.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I was reading through a thread left open on Reddit titled "I loving Hate My Ugly Fat human being Son". The awful and true words typed about anime hentai tenacle fetish and my little pony catoons and every stupid awful childish thing about me rang true and i scrolled up to see that the author of the thread was the same name as the account logged on. My father was a redditor and this is what he thought about me. I scrolled down to see the first comment that said "Too bad you can't abort them at 17" which had 3k upvotes and 4 gold. the other highly but lower rated comments were just as horrible if not more so.

i left the page exactly as i found it and walked out and told my dad i was going to the library. i had his revolver in my pocket. it had one bullet in it. i love you mom

Tsinava fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Jan 29, 2015

• Locked thread