Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

gigawhite posted:

every 13 year old is a loser

actually, im 13 and cool as heck, bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Dyna Soar posted:

are you saying you can raise up a kid to be anything you want because i assure you thats not the case

I am raising my kid to be a seven foot long pole with a clawlike appendage that I can use to get a frisbee off of my roof that has been down there for half a decade now.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

LMAO goons are literally diagnosing and agreeing on a kid's mental disorders through a short post the dad made.

yep, we're officially back to tumblr-GBS

here is my diagnosis of the kid: I bet he owns

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I am raising my kid to viciously attack "the man" using his fists, and feet, in that hilarious dancey way you used to see Donald Duck fight, before he got "updated" and turned all grimdark and realistic and they made his nephews grow up and get teen problems and boners.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

gigawhite posted:

when I was 13 a friend thought it would be funny to convince a girl to grind on me at a middle school dance. my reaction was to push her off and run away. nobody survives being 13

its a shame that while you were a 13 year old with the power to convince girl, simply through oratory and rhetoric, to touch and hump your boner, you did not have the mental fortitude to utilize your gift in time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

amityville anus posted:

My fat, lazy, geeky son has denied me sex for the last time

I WILL have sex with my fat minecraft son,

• Locked thread