Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Fojar38 posted:

yeah punching people is an effective substitute for genuine emotional connection especially after inflicting a divorce on your son

it has been proven to produce such well adjusted individuals as the guy featured in the op, who typed a passive aggressive rant on an internet forum about how he wishes his son would get arrested more

Lol you are such an unbearable fag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

maybe I should take my obviously and massively clinically depressed kid to therapy...nah I'll just post about what a failure he is on reddit and talk about punching him

nice diagnosis, doc.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Venom Snake posted:

You could yknow, try and broaden his horizons or take an interest in his personal life but it's a lot easier to yell at him and make him feel worthless so he kills himself at age 16

His life is minecraft and what sounds like a boy who likes to expose himself at the zebra crossing.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Venom Snake posted:

This guy probably makes twice what reddit dad makes lol

Defintiely the best metric of the worthiness of a person.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Le epic lols at the guy with a video game avatar saying a) there's nothing wrong with playing videogaymes all day and b) that's all anybody does at college. Lmao talk about screwing up the last shot at pure freedom you're ever gonna get.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Zombies' Downfall posted:

he's a 7th grader

Im talking abiut the goon, not tiny Tim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Stik3 posted:

When you're done playing Legos you have to clean up the huge mess you made if you dumped the pieces on the floor trying to find "the right one" because they only gave you lovely pieces to build with. In Minecraft, you don't need to clean up the pieces, and you'll never have the issue of not having the right pieces because the loving Lego company is retarded,

Half the fun was sweeping through the trays of Lego and taking ones out that 'I might need later' and then realizing that your new stack had more pieces in it than the tray.

Do kids really not say stuff like 'I need a flat green 6x4?' now? Gay.

• Locked thread