Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
I probably could have beat up my dad and most other dads at age 13. White people are loving pussies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Most TV dads are caricatures of abusive fathers. If you find yourself relating to them on any serious level you are probably a pedophile.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Libelous Slander posted:

what about al bundy

A real life Al Bundy would have sex with his wife if she was a 6 year old boy. hth

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Libelous Slander posted:

al bundy makes jokes about fat people, do you not see how this is problematic?

like, you can't even get away with that on the SA forums

99.99999% of the real life Al Bundy's are sex offenders. The remaining amount are writers/producers for TV shows. hth

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Welp, I've made my father happy with my rugged good looks and outdoorsy attitude. Time to kill a shitload of non white third worlders with this high powered rifle and then have a hollywood blockbuster made about my life.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

sexy young infidel posted:

if the government was tasked with rounding up and executing cops and their crying wives and children... this world would be a better place

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

why can't he be a productive member of society like most 13 year olds?

Alexander the Great had already conquered half of Asia by the time he was 13. What the gently caress is wrong with that kid? He must be one of them retards or somethin.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Venom Snake posted:

In every single parenting guide the very first piece of advice should be "Don't like vicariously through your kids'

If I ever have kids I'm going to beat them while listening to "tool-vicarious"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

swampland posted:

To my fat lazy geeky son you play COD all day and I have to work and poo poo but when I get on I still own you hard and teabag your corpse sorry about that but your loving basic you bitch n00b

LOL playing a non z axis FPS seriously that kind of human being deserves whatever they get.

• Locked thread