Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Oh you rode dirt bikes and blew things up. I'll just go do those things now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Welp, I've disappointed my father with my anime and xbox. Time to kill everyone in my school with this high powered rifle and then put it under my chin and kill myself.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Hmm, a community of like minded race haters on the internet. Mayhaps this could be the family I've searched for *clicks forumid=1*

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8XCiVe7bR4

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Seems like we need some reasonable restrictions of video game consumption, namely a blanket ban, so that the males of our species can make something of themselves and not be garbage dicks.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
"I thought my son'd 'Sandy Hook' by now, ya know? All he does is play video games and watch anime. Where's the dead toddlers, Jess? I thought I raised you better," lamented area father, deep in the rye.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Kid: Dad... I got a girl pregnant
Dad: What the gently caress were you thinking
Kid: Well at least I'm not a bitchmade pussy
Dad *makes "not bad face"*

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

glorious poo poo

To my fat ,lazy, geeky daughter: stop watching Buffy reruns and just let a dude smash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Enjoy ball spanking? - Topix
https://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TTO3NM26R6UOSTTEP

Apr 5, 2013 - I love the smack a guy in the balls with my open hand! ... I've found that ball spanking is a better way to punish my son than simply swatting his behind. ... Shaun hates it when I spank his balls but he's so much better behaved.

• Locked thread