Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Gimme those Vikings.

QB Eagles 2 Randy Moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I'm going to build a team with as many felons and drug addicts as I possibly can. Bonus points if I can get some of the Love Boat players.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I took bill walsh so idk!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
after a 5 season test sim....

don't ignore defense...

I just went 3-13 five loving seasons in a row.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I can't do the the whole thing, I just want to do like 15 rounds or something to build a base and let the CPU do the rest. In my sim draft I did everybody good was gone by then.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

davecrazy posted:

This roster reasonable or is it make every known player have 99 everything?

If its the one i used its reasonable. Theres 99s yes but you arent building a 99 ovr team and thats for drat sure.

Unlike that mlb roster jabro used where your whole team was 99 all the way down to AA.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
You will have to tone down the fatigue slider. Just like the other leagues when you have no accelerated clock, at default your starters get gassed about 4 to 5 plays into a drive and with the defenses in this league its huge.

Vikes hold the Rams to a shutout but consistently cant do anything against their D with 3rd and 4th stringers on offense and win 13-0.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Barry Sanders wants to be a Lion. thompson, let's make it happen.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I'm going to get annhilated in all my user games because that sim draft really hosed me on getting defensive and offensive depth, and actual starters in some positions. I'm going to need to cannibalize my first draft CPU trading to even have a chance.

With how much I'll need to rely on the pass, I'm probably going to have to bench the 04 Vick experience and funsling with Arod.

And Thompson, any deal must include Shady, and a mid round pick. I have no depth behind Barry and absolutely need a good RB.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

thompson posted:

That's fine. I have 0 attachment to shady. I want Barry just because he's my fav and i've never used him in a video game. I'll give you a 4th and Shady.

sounds good, send it over and ill accept when i get home later today.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Havoc904 posted:

As soon as thompson and dubious get their games in, we can advance!

i tried twice last night and quit both times because the cpu blew me out of the loving water twice. im not so sure i really enjoy thi, i have a weak defense and couldnt stop the cpu at all, and that is never something i struggle with.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Third times a charm i guess, finally got ints against that horrible patriots offense, and score a grudge td and a 2 pt with no time left, win 25-3.

Did you turn off trades already? I really need to try make a few moves for some LB help and im prepared to gut a draft to do it.

Dubious fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Feb 7, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

thompson posted:

Barry runs for 233 and the Lions shut out the Panthers 29-0. To quote Chris Paul, "maybe this isn't for her" in reference to dubious. :cheeky:

I ran Shady for 150ish and Vick went for another 70 more, my run game shall not die

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

davecrazy posted:

You guys obviously haven't grounded enough MUT solo games on all-madden since you can't handle the computer.

I kept trying to get cute and voila, bad games. I went back to mut all madden mode and won 25-3

Its amazing how ridiculously vulnerable the cpu is to the run and cover 3.

Edit: Got my game in against the Saints...after 3 tries. Injuries and fumbles galore needing 3 restarts to even have running backs to grind down the cpu and they still take me down to needing a last second td pass to win.

2nd game i had a 28-7 blowout going into the 4th and then shady fumbles for a saints TD, then Deangelo fumbles for a TD, they recover an onsides and immediately throw a TD, and recover another onsides and i just quit. The CPU has serious cheat mode with these rosters.

It's going to be a long season, with 9 more cpu games just to get 4 user games in.

Dubious fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Feb 8, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I need to get mine in tonight since a sim is a guaranteed L.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
sorry for the hold up, the mut grind is real. Ill knock this out in an hour or two.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
R2A

The Michael Vick experiment is likely over, he is just as awful as the main league with those passing stats.

A.A. Ron Rod Gers gets the start.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
just sim me, i'm not very particularly attached to my team and might just drop, too many leagues as it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

davecrazy posted:

I'm out guys, playing the computer in this with the stacked cpu teams is not really that fun.

this is why i didn't really enjoy it. the computer sucks in here.

• Locked thread