Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Glad to see this thread revived.

Here is a classic, the Dionaea House => http://www.dionaea-house.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Most ghost stories are told in first person, but there's no rule that they have to be.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Resposting one my favorites . . . from the second post apparently. Hey it was just that good. :downs:

SlothBear has a new favorite as of 23:50 on Feb 10, 2015

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

hard counter posted:

If I remember that thread right I laughed pretty good at someone realizing that the deep, dark fear getting born out of the collective unconsciousness of the forums had the simple appearance of a tall, fit dude with a steady job

This makes slender man so much better.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Another great read, thanks Tewbrainer. :)

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Nuggan posted:

I too am disappointed that the man posting about ice zombie demons was lying.

Woah woah spoilers please!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

I don't necessarily mind schlcok either but a long running fiction story isn't a ghost story.

• Locked thread