Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

I always feel like fiction horror stories deserve their own threads. Fiction is great, but when so much of it gets posted I feel that it pulls the thread into a different direction... like how that "Aine" story took over the thread the other year. They really deserve their own threads.

I've been reading these threads ever since I registered and I always feel like literary fictional stories make it harder to immerse myself in the "this may be true" spookiness of these threads. I could be in the minority but I always think these types of threads should be for urban legends, folk tales, personal stories, or "this happened to my aunt..." kind of posts. There's so much real-world supernatural stuff going on that I hate to see those stories get lost.

E: To contribute, I'm typing up a story about a haunted school I attended for two years and all the weird unexplained stuff that happened to me, people I knew, and especially the janitors.

Backweb has a new favorite as of 07:12 on Feb 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread