Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I will always remember the day I found Jeff the Killer / Smiledog yaoi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Once I wnet out mi nthe fields. and I saw a bony tre.e

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
ectoplasmic titties crying out for vengeance

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm not your golden boy!!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i shall tell you a story, when i was a little boy i went to a place called ghost island. i swam out there with my own two hands. now ghost island wasn't really called that, it was actually called ghoul rock but all the local kids called it ghost island because they're mischievous little scamps. anyway ghost island was shaped like a giant ghost in a bedsheet or if you're feeling uncharitable maybe a fat little chode (except large and granite) and in the early evenings the wind would howl through it with a sound like the mournful cry of a ghost, it was said that if you set a paper boat on fire it would sail straight for the shores of ghost island and that on the 1st day of october you could see women walking on the shallow water around its reefs which were honestly pretty lovely reefs, i think they're all dead now, it's an oil refinery. anyway the ghosts were all the women who'd died on ghost island, such as nude nellie who'd died of hypothermia and anguished annabelle who fell off the high bluff while playing pokemon go, the silly bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
local children used to row out to ghost island in pairs and the legend went that if the boat sank and both the kids drowned, as usually happened, they were destined to be together and get married and now it would never happen. however if they managed to make it all the way across to those quiet and ashen sands they would see a vision of themselves as elderly people. my best friend saw himself in seventy years winning the meat raffle at south campsie bowling club and he was never the same after that. on the day i went to ghost island i went alone and mostly by accident because i have no sense of direction and was just looking for the loo. the island was much colder than the mainland and the moment i stepped onto the shore i felt unseen eyes watching me. turns out it was a crab and i was fine, i didn't die, i didn't even have a vision, all in all it was a pretty boring experience really. sorry this isn't a great ghost story but it's the best i can do. as for scary poo poo the other day i saw a guy driving down the main street apparently naked with a pig in the back of his car

• Locked thread