Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Was it Mountain Monsters? I'm pretty sure that show only exists because a bunch of fat rednecks came up with it as a scheme to get a TV channel to pay for them getting drunk and shooting things in the woods. On second thought, I'm pretty sure Destination America the channel only exists because a bunch of fat rednecks came up with it as a scheme to get advertising revenue to pay for them getting drunk and shooting things in the woods.

Fake edit: It's Monsters and Mysteries in America, Season 2 - Episode 10.

Check out the 100% NOT SLENDERMAN pic from their website:

Real edit: Of all the scary stories posted in these threads, how did the two least believable (Slenderman and the Rake) get accepted into pop culture?

McGavin has a new favorite as of 18:36 on Sep 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

poor life choice posted:

Bigleg, the shittiest cryptid.

2004 called, it wants Salad Fingers and its JNCO pants back.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I only found out it existed because I got pneumonia while I was in Hawaii and there was a Mountain Monsters marathon on and I was too sick to change the channel. They went after legendary cryptids such as "The Snallygaster" and "Hogzilla". Hogzilla was just a slightly larger than normal pig. :(

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

princecoo posted:

I've said it before: I'm a critic.
I'm a critic too:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Since nobody seems to have got the joke, you meant that you're a skeptic, i.e. someone who doesn't believe something until presented with a rational explanation, not that you're a critic, i.e. someone who judges the merit of art. :eng101:

• Locked thread