Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

coronatae posted:

Summer always makes me think of sitting out on hot nights, covered in bugspray and telling scary stories. I thought I'd share one of my favorites from the 2011 SA ghost stories thread: The Snoopy Dog by One White Whisker.

It's hosed up and weird, more of a long unsettling jumble of childhood memories than straight-up horror but as much as I still don't know what the hell is going on in this story I still love it. If anyone has an explanation for what's going on that'd be cool, but anyways I thought I'd share a story.

Christ. It starts off really well but then kinda devolves into some nasty rear end child abuse story. Also it's really long. Not one for a brief glance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

What I read was good, but the child rape got a bit gross. I'm assuming that it's the source of the MCs fuckedupness?

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

I recently discovered that The Dionaea House has sequels to it, which I guess could be interesting to anyone who hasn't read them.
The second one is here with an offshoot at the end leading into the third one and the last addition being here. Apparently they were going to make a movie out of it which is cool, but it never got off the ground.

• Locked thread