Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
That Dionaea House is great.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Heisserer

Firstborn has a new favorite as of 20:20 on Feb 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I like the one about the mom getting lost, everybody in the car is asleep, and giant weasels (?) are surrounding the car and peering in at the sleeping family.

I also like the skinwalker one, where his voice is described as those youtube videos where cats sound like they are forming words, like it's just rote imitation with no understanding of the language.

Wife doppleganger on the previous page also gives me the creeps.

Army Man on this page is a definite read, too. I like how the creature isn't fully explained, there's no real violence or anything by the monster, and it's kind of tense.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I like that he got a happy ending where he can live in the woods and play with his butt forever without bothering anyone. It's kind of beautiful.

• Locked thread