Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Requesting some of Canis Latrans' stories. Not the pigman one, I think that's in this thread already. I remember 5 or 6 others from previous threads though. There was the Japanese tunnel of faces, and I think something about a cursed painting, and a few others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

coronatae posted:

(I did look for stories abour haunted paintings but found none-- are you thinking of haunted jars? He has the Kissing Jar/Wife-in-a-jar and the now-lost Bad Jar. I'd be happy to post those if people want to read them)

Yessssss thank you. Post anything you have. I definitely remember a haunted painting but maybe that was someone else's story. The author calls his crazy friend in Arizona for help, and there's something about sage and a candle in a jar?

Also "One second I'm looking at an arrowhead spring water commercial, the next, there's dead cats all over the place and it smells like someone slapped a leper with a colostomy bag." is the best sentence ever written and I crack up every time.

Also has mountain winter zombie Nazi guy (I can't remember his name) written anything lately?

Other requests:
- the drain lady
- the one where the teens go exploring an old school and the guy's girlfriend gets grabbed by something under the stairs
- anything from Onic not already posted
- Tewbrainer
- where did I put my copy of Goonbumps? Lots of good stuff in there.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

I liked 50ft Ant, and no I never believed it was real. Guess that makes me Old GBS.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Whatever, I like schlock. Whisker's poo poo was downright unsettling though.

• Locked thread