Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
I remember in one of the threads from times past there was a goon who was sharing stories of some really weird rear end poo poo happening in their back yard. They were also sharing pictures, and it was not only really compelling but they seemed absolutely convinced there was some kind of weird poo poo going on. I believe at one point there was even discussion that they may have some kind of demonic entity stalking them and they started investigating preventive measures like burning different kinds of herbs and incense. I don't think the "story" was ever finished. Ringing any bells for anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Sappo569 posted:

I think I remember something of the sort, the goon was taking pictures of the window looking into the backyard etc?

Yeah, I think the backyard wasn't a particularly large one either. Some other details I think I recall was the goon being especially irate because whatever it was had taken to destroying portions of their fence and there may have been one or two dead animals that showed up on the door step. I think at one point they were even considering using a ouija board until a bunch of other posters told them not to gently caress with one. Some posters were saying it was probably just some homeless dude loving with the OP but it was pretty drat unnerving nonetheless.

(Of course those details popped up after I posted and closed my laptop to leave work for the day. :v:)

Transmogrifier has a new favorite as of 23:55 on Jul 6, 2015

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

JibbaJabberwocky posted:

Someone posted this on the San Pedro Poltergeist in the Scary Wiki thread and I thought it was a good read.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread672735/pg1

This was incredibly hard to read because the writing is so goddamn atrocious. Geezus, I had to reread several sentences because the author has such a terrible grasp of language.

Drum posted:

I was actually trying to remember this story the other day, wanting to re-read it. I'll have to see if I can dig anything up.

I feel like it may have been in the Skinwalkers thread, but it's been so many years and honestly I hadn't thought about it until reading this thread yesterday. The biggest shame is that the images were probably hosted on waffleimages so it will make finding the story even harder. :sigh: I'll have to go back and start looking through the threads myself.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Graedyn posted:

Maybe you're thinking of the one with the haunted corn crib? I believe the author was Onic, but can't be sure.

I'm definitely not thinking of Onic's haunted corn crib. This was a person who lived in the city, I believe, not out in the country, but Onic's stories are really, really good nonetheless.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Nuggan posted:

This is from a little while back, but that might have been me. I just went to google to try to find the thread it was in, and I found someone has posted it on this website: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Specter_with_White_Eyes_%28Nuggan%29

Thats nice, because the last time I remember seeing it on a thread here some of the pictures were gone, and this has them all.

I think you're right, wow. Thanks Nuggan! Your story was really awesome and I'm looking forward to reading it again.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
edit: ^^^ More like annoying. I just loved having to endlessly scroll through their posts then their legion of fans' posts to find other content.

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

wasn't there like a giant collection of stories about a snoopy doll or something?

edit: i don't want to read them, i was just talking about huge stories.

There was, yes, and it basically ended in child molestation or some poo poo like that? I never read it.

I like the bigger stories but it really depends on the writer.. I couldn't stand 50 Foot Ant's nor the Snoopy stories but I really like Onic's. Causality Jane also wrote some really good ones too. Have those been posted in this one yet? Can't recall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Cornuto posted:

... I'm not getting the reference.

In Stephen King's IT, the Losers have an orgy in the sewer (as children) because it "allows" them to leave behind their childhood or some poo poo like that in order to combat Pennywise.

• Locked thread