Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuggan
Jul 17, 2006

Always rolling skulls.

Transmogrifier posted:

I remember in one of the threads from times past there was a goon who was sharing stories of some really weird rear end poo poo happening in their back yard. They were also sharing pictures, and it was not only really compelling but they seemed absolutely convinced there was some kind of weird poo poo going on. I believe at one point there was even discussion that they may have some kind of demonic entity stalking them and they started investigating preventive measures like burning different kinds of herbs and incense. I don't think the "story" was ever finished. Ringing any bells for anyone?

Sappo569 posted:

I think I remember something of the sort, the goon was taking pictures of the window looking into the backyard etc?

Drum posted:

I was actually trying to remember this story the other day, wanting to re-read it. I'll have to see if I can dig anything up.

This is from a little while back, but that might have been me. I just went to google to try to find the thread it was in, and I found someone has posted it on this website: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Specter_with_White_Eyes_%28Nuggan%29

Thats nice, because the last time I remember seeing it on a thread here some of the pictures were gone, and this has them all.

Nuggan has a new favorite as of 08:03 on Aug 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuggan
Jul 17, 2006

Always rolling skulls.

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

That's 50 Foot Ant, now posting as Nostalgia4coldwar, and no he hasn't. In fact he's been outed as a fraud. None of his stories here or anywhere else ever happened, he was never in the military, Humper-monkey was an alternate persona he made up and killed off, and every single thing he posted in these threads was a lie.

I too am disappointed that the man posting about ice zombie demons was lying.

Still were fun reads though.

Nuggan
Jul 17, 2006

Always rolling skulls.

coronatae posted:

They were good stories, but they tended to devour the thread. And since those early stories had been plausible it irritated a lot of people when the later stories took that hard left into weirdness.

This is a fair point. A lot of the charm of the humper monkey stuff was how it really maybe might have happened since it was just an old building in winter. And then after explaining all the reasons it wasn't ghosts, there was still the unexplained one guy going missing.

The later ones did get over the top a bit, especially in comparison.

• Locked thread