Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Musluk
May 23, 2011

starbond is the best game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Eye of Widesauron posted:

I think that the starbound AV's are really bad and retarded and I am going to cast a spell to summon Cowcaster so that we can plead for them to be able to restore them to their former status or at the least make them diddy or a guy with a hot dog hat or something for those afflicted. Quote this post if you have a lovely starbound AV bought by someone with terminal AIDS and would like something else. I can't guarantee that Cowcaster will do this and I understand if they won't (because then everyone will want one and gently caress doing that all day) but it couldn't hurt to ask.

I don't mind it, but won't say no to a newer one.

Nor do I expect cowcaster to change them because they're hilarious

the best internet burn i ever had

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

Also please reveal whoever bought Cyra's new av because it's the most shameful goddamn attempt at an own that has ever existed in human history.

saw that mentioned in the imp zone, where can I lay my eyes upon the worst own ever attempted

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Kylra posted:

Video game melodrama

Musluk
May 23, 2011

also i am furiously refreshing this thread and starbound thread

just to see if hte idiot will post a msasterstroke meltdown post

seriously someone paid $30 to own people on an internet forum about a $10 game

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Babe Magnet posted:

I've already been owned by hilarious starbound posters, they took pity upon my lifeless husk

wasn't there another guy with anime poo avatars

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Eonwe posted:

ill let one of my friends take it

I'd love to see Stuntwaffle's avatar or yours bakc first so I'll pass

Musluk
May 23, 2011

nah it wasn't transparent

also yay, the elephant is back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU