Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
Thoughts on the vaunted new content: breakable ores are about as rare as
chests and only drop like 3-5 ores, and usually not even good ones. pointless. Disposable picks wear out so fast they're barely worth the inventory space. Mine boss does too much damage, and the third attack pattern is bullshit since the first two teach you to dodge the lasers but this one will pin you in and hit you anyway unless you luckily happened to be in the safe spot for which there is no clue

Then I crashed the first time the boss killed me so now I'm here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
Weren't they going to fix the machine guns vs armor issue for this or did that just get added to the to-do list? Found there's still no point to the low-damage rapid-fire stuff, even if the dps is high, when you face non-monster NPCs.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
After you finish all the other quests for a given tier the penguin bay sells you the ship upgrade license (still gotta feed SAIL some mats to make the actual upgrade)

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
lol don't get too excited to reorganize your chests when you get the ship upgrades, I picked up a few containers and a bunch of the contents evaporated when it all dropped on the floor

• Locked thread