Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

Wee Tinkle Wand posted:

Someone else found a rocketlauncher that does 329 damage per shot and can be shot twice before you run out of energy, or three times if you wait a moment between shots. It's oneshotting the creepy pink dudes and leaves the mutants at 1 bar so they die to one more hit from anything. So it must be randomish.

It's random loot. Each time I died in the mission, I checked the containers again and many of them had new loot. None of it was particularly great, but it was different each time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

Inverness posted:

I'm feeling like it takes too long to get the first ship size upgrade.

Perhaps I need to stop stuffing all of my crafting stuff into it.

This would be better with a teleporter system mod or whatever the hell Chucklefish is supposed to add.

You're almost certainly intended to get ship upgrades much sooner than you do.

Though I do think that having the upgrades be rewards for finishing every quest in a given tier is a bad idea. Might be better to have the bosses drop an upgrade token you can turn in to the penguin market. That way your ship upgrade isn't dependent on folding a paper airplane for a random idiot in the outpost or whatever.

• Locked thread