Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs
What an awesome little car! Looks like the engine is longitudinal, how does the transmission look?

I trawled craigslist for one and there's one for sale in Florida for $5k! It would be an awesome car with some suspension work and maybe a little baby turbo ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

It's coming together but in order to make the deadline I'm probably going to have to leave renewing the two 12 foot long heater hoses until after the show, I mean they held pressure for 45 years, one more day of running couldn't hurt.

I hope you haven't jinxed yourself.

Also, I hope you go those ring grooves 100% clean. That's the trickiest part of reusing pistons.

• Locked thread