Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cancelbot
Nov 22, 2006

Canceling spam since 1928

Holy wheel arch intrusion! How bad is the pedal offset on them?

Cancelbot fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jan 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cancelbot
Nov 22, 2006

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

I looked a little closer today and took a couple photos.

*snip*

Your spine may have some issues in later life, I would still buy one however :allears:

Also nice (Scarpa?) boots, I have some that look very similar and they make it hard to drive some modern cars.

Cancelbot fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Feb 3, 2015

Cancelbot
Nov 22, 2006

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

Had our local bodywork guy come have a look at the rust patches & he said that he'd be able to cut out the old and fit replacement rear arches (which are available), as well as respray the whole thing red again.
In an attempt to stop (or at least reduce) the leaking rear hatch I've been told to generously apply Vaseline the rubbers :wiggle:.

I thought Vaseline (petroleum jelly) degrades rubber? Depends if you're replacing later on or not but silicone grease might be less damaging.

For replacements I've used http://www.woolies-trim.co.uk/ many times with a lot of success, they even send samples for free.

• Locked thread