Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oldsrocket_27
Apr 28, 2009
Does anyone have recommendations for north of San Diego, in and around the triangle of Oceanside, Ecinitas, and Escondito? Especially nicer sit-down places. I'm looking to buy someone a gift card for a nice dinner for two for Christmas from halfway across the country, and gently caress trying to figure out what's actually good and what isn't based on Yelp reviews and the like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oldsrocket_27
Apr 28, 2009
If you could eat anywhere in Portugal and someone else would pay for it, no matter what, where would you eat? Because that's the situation for my honeymoon in June, and goddamn if I don't want to eat at a Michelin starred restaurant at least once in my life. My fiancee is allergic to shellfish, but other than that, we'll try anything, especially if it's spicy.

E: also, if you know any places there with good traditional charcuterie, I'd love to hear about it.