Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

On that note, any recommendations for Dallas? I might be there for three days in mid-April, but it's never too soon to start planning meals. I'll probably be staying near the City Center area and won't have a car. Mexican and barbecue would be my top priorities, but I'm usually up for anything good, especially if I can't get it back home in Central Florida.

No car makes it tough, all my recommendations would be for places a bit of a drive away, like Richardson or Euless. There's a good chain of rice bowl places that might have one near the City Center, called B-B-Bop Bowls. As far as Mexican or BBQ, I don't know anywhere within walking distance of the city center I would recommend.

Edit: It's pretty fast-foody, but if you can't get Raisin' Canes back home in Florida I'd recommend stopping there at least once. They do really, really good fried chicken strips with this incredible Mary Rose sauce for dipping. That's literally all they make, their menu is just different amounts of chicken, coleslaw, and fries. It's something you've got to try at least once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU