Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GordonComstock
Oct 9, 2012

a007jedi posted:

any suggestions in the Lake Worth/West Palm Beach area?

If you're willing to head down to Delray Beach, which isn't far, go to Scuola Vecchia for dinner. It's the best pizza I have ever had, I order the Burratina appetizer and the Padrino pizza. It's the type of place where they close up shop for parts of the year to head back to Italy. In downtown Lake Worth, go to the Pelican Restaurant for breakfast. It's got interesting takes on breakfast fare, as well as Pakistani/Indian breakfast food. I get the Eggs Nissa, which is a spicy ginger scrambled egg dish served with Naan. In WPB, try Relish for lunch. Great burger place with lots of different relishes to top multiple different types of meat burgers. I get the Lamb burger with the sweet smoky bacon jam for the relish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU