Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moboe
Apr 13, 2014

22 Eargesplitten posted:

I'm going down to Corpus Christi next month. I want to eat a ton of fresh seafood and sushi because I'm from a landlocked state. Any recommendations?

Here are a couple of seafood places that were recommended by some Corpus natives:

Water Street Oyster Bar
Snoopy’s Pier
Doc’s Seafood
Catfish Charlie’s
Boat N Net (more of a cheap, fast food take on seafood)

Here are some of my personal recommendations (not really seafood):

La Playa Mexican Restaurant (2 locations in CC)- known for their stuffed avocados…they also have really good Tortilla soup.

Frank’s Spaghetti House- yummy homemade Italian food in a house built in 1921.

Mike Cotten’s BBQ- not exactly IN Corpus…. more like Calallen… but it’s worth the 10-15 min. drive if you like some delicious BBQ with unique bbq sauce and crisp sweet tea. Can you tell this is my favorite place?

Hope this helps!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moboe
Apr 13, 2014
I'm heading out to Seattle next week with some friends and will be staying in the Capitol Hill area. We are also doing a day trip to Victoria, Canada. Any restaurant/bar recommendations for both places?