Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failed Nihilist
Apr 10, 2015
I don't suppose anyone knows much about the Charlotte, NC area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Nihilist
Apr 10, 2015

Suspect Bucket posted:

I'm actually wondering the same thing, I'm there right now. I did have a pretty great lunch at Ikea though. But I don't think that counts, unless you're like me and like to hang out at Ikea.

Do to my proximity to it, I'll assume that you're also an UNCC student?

Failed Nihilist
Apr 10, 2015

pepper bologna posted:

I have lived in various parts of the Charlotte metro for the last 5-6 years - any particular style of food you are interested in trying? I can list a few options once I have an idea as to your interests...

I like variety, more than anything else. This for me usually means ethnic stuff, Indian, Mongolian, etc (I like spicy). If I can avoid burgers and poo poo like that, all the better. I'm in university city currently, and all I see are chains.