Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spudalicious
Dec 24, 2003

I <3 Alton Brown.
Flagstaff, AZ

I eat at all the restaurants all the time here, spending more than I budget on eating out pretty much every month.

High-end...

Fancy Dinner: Cottage Place -best soups ever.
Food & Drinks: Annex/Tinderbox -annex is the bar, kind of upscale food/charcuterie
Coffee & Drinks: Rendezvous -great scotch selection
Bar: McMillan -good Old Fashioned menu, great scotch eggs
Sushi: Karma -actually cheap during happy hour
Wine: Cuvee 928 -pricey, good food & wine

Reasonably priced:
Criollo Latin Kitchen -great weekend brunch, lunch, dinner
Monsoon -Happy hour 3-7, rest of the time it's overpriced garbage
Doubletree hotel -best taco deal in town, 4x carne asada $4.50
Sosoba noodles/ramen shop -5-6pm is halfy hour, half-off everything pretty much, amazing deals for good ramen/drinks
Tap Room: Hops on Birch -no happy hour, decent prices on everything all the time though

Lunch:
Pato Thai -best thai in town
MPM Pho -only pho in town worth a drat
Satchmo's BBQ -AMAZING, get anything you like, or if you want nirvana get the blackened catfish poboy w/ seasoned tots, red beans & rice
Tacos Las Altos - nice authentic mexican

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU