Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

lol

dogcrash truther

my dreams...made real

Full-Bodied Flavor

it really is, really good

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
yes, byob. thats it. keep showing your hands. soon all your hands will be revealed, heh heh hehhh

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

WetNightmare posted:

yes, byob. thats it. keep showing your hands. soon all your hands will be revealed, heh heh hehhh

i will deny you my hands forever wetnightmare

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

also the post really was good

Grass Effect

this satisfied my anticipation. thank you

google THIS

not pictured: classicist, half-crazed and grungy from not sleeping or showering in days as he tried to capture just the right take

playground tough

theres in them thar mountains

posting smiling

Jett posted:

not pictured: classicist, half-crazed and grungy from not sleeping or showering in days as he tried to capture just the right take

fun fact from Behind The Scenes: i filmed it by taping my phone to my :weedass: hat

i am he

Classicist posted:

fun fact from Behind The Scenes: i filmed it by taping my phone to my :weedass: hat

um... thats weird. i dont remember your submission in the contest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling

i am he posted:

um... thats weird. i dont remember your submission in the contest?

you might remember that i sweat and bled with needles and thread to make the first weed rear end hat ever. but i also got one from the contest because i know people :hehe:

• Locked thread