Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I remember seeing dershowitz defend the nsa spying program against glenn greenwald on cspan a few months back and thinking he was a huge loving rear end in a top hat. Clearly, I was right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Blind Melon posted:

IMO there is a strong overlap between people actively desiring and seeking out power, and wanting to gently caress children.

They're easier to keep quiet.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Nckdictator posted:

Am I reading this MJ article wrong or are they dismissing the whole thing? Maybe my sarcasm detector's broken but the bolded section just seems kinda iffy.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/01/bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein-conservative-media

You're surprised a decidedly liberal news outlet is trying to whitewash a story that will hurt the Democrats' presidential frontrunner?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Nckdictator posted:

I had hoped that they'd be more sensitive to allegations like these.

Welcome to American media: political money and pressure gets to everybody.

• Locked thread