Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Nckdictator posted:

Am I reading this MJ article wrong or are they dismissing the whole thing? Maybe my sarcasm detector's broken but the bolded section just seems kinda iffy.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/01/bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein-conservative-media

They're not dismissing it, they're saying it doesn't pose a political problem for Clinton because our corrupt ruling elite are bipartisan. Which is why Epstein flew big wig Democrats out to his statutory rape island but was also defended by Ken Starr.

Rebochan posted:

I'm kind of amazed this hasn't blown up bigger, to be honest, the case against Dershowitz and Prince Andrew first hit the press in early January.

I think the US mainstream media is afraid of covering stuff like this in a big way unless they're given tacit approval to do so by having some major political player start making allegations. That lets them pretend to covering the allegations rather than the alleged behavior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread