Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Adar posted:

Who cares about Dershowitz. Yeah he's terrible blah blah chow meow. Meanwhile Bill Clinton was on a plane with a convicted pedo and a guy who sure smells like an unconvicted pedo along with several different women on many different occasions, none of whom have come forward yet...and there was at least one rumor I've read, many years ago, about Bill and women on planes. I wish I could find it but it was just non-specific enough that there's nothing to go on.

If this blows up Dershowitz will be a sideshow, and if there's any other evidence besides that log it will blow up because guess what presidential candidate is perennially the subject of tens of millions of dollars of oppo research?

e: the rumor was not about Christy Zercher, this was after his Presidency and published sometime between 2007-2008 IIRC

The fall of Alan Dershowitz would never, ever be a sideshow to me. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

katlington posted:

Thats how I read it also but it would be nice for somebody who matters to say, "gently caress it this is too much" and burn them all down regardless of political allegiance.

People don't really care that much about men who have sex with underage girls. They say they do but it's not reflected in our laws or social customs.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

McDowell posted:

You say this like it is a new phenomena. Alphas get their choice of mates, and youth and virginity are seen as valuable things.

Yeah, except shitkicker perverts in a nascar shirt manage to be sex offenders as well. They just get caught more often.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

katlington posted:

Human trafficking is not just men who have sex with underage girls.

That's not the same thing as human trafficking.

Yes I know, and don't presume to lecture me about human trafficking. That's something people care about even less.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Nation posted:

Holy poo poo. "would not fare well in jail" maybe he would feel punished or get bad rep.

Which is weird because according to Scalia, prison's where you go to get big gains.

• Locked thread