Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

paradoxGentleman posted:

I did, and I think it interrupted the cutscene, because the narration stopped and music started playing. But since the screen doesn't change I still can't play.
Can you verify the steam cache? Is it a steam early release, or just a standalone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The Crusader's Holy Lance seems really good for that. Has anyone tried running two of them, so they can both use their Holy Lances continuously?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Zaphod42 posted:

Uh... :ssh: when you create a new game, the default save name is 'Darkest'. You can change it to anything. If you make your save name "Bob", then it'll say "Bob's Estate" when you visit home. That's just a placeholder dude.
The default name is always canon, you know that.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Glad someone just answered the DLC question.

New, related question: Should I rename all my heroes so I get attacked and they die tragically, or is that emotionally exhausting and I should just throw them like meat into the grinder. (I'm playing on Radiant and with no DLC, if it matters.)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I've taken to renaming generics that I've skilled into something acceptable as playing cards. Ones who prove useful/valuable/get good quirks get real names. And by real names, I mean over-the-top fighter pilot callsign names. My Hellion Red Queen has a bad habit of going nutso and doing more stress damage to the party than the enemies. drat does she seem to crit a lot, though.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

CJacobs posted:

I started a new Darkest save file because I lost my whole PC in a hard drive corruption, and look who showed up on the very first non-tutorial dungeon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=236a7KlqEIk
An antiquarian being a useless load?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

She already had an affliction well before he showed up, though.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Stack Bleed Resist.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

"Huh, how high did he get? Sounds like he might have even broke a thou- :stare:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

IIRC, it was savescumming until they got a four-virtue party that really did it.