Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Cythereal posted:

Dear mushroom men,

Please stop groping my leper.

Love,

Cyth

They wreck my second and third spot person every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I'll stop touching the leper when he stops putting his mask down

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
The animations are so good

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

cumshitter posted:

I tried to watch one of the streams but the guy playing it sucked so bad I couldn't keep watching. He kept wasting everyone's turns doing 1 point stress heals and making his highwayman do grapeshot blasts rather than duelist advance/point-blank.

Check out BaerTaffy, dude is a pro and pretty entertaining. He also did some voicework in dd1

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Panfilo posted:

"Baertaffy had his Plague Doctor be a bi-poly harem protagonist who was amorous with all 3 other heroes, was hilarious to watch."

Fuckin LOL

That was fuckin hilarious

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I just want to see the flaggelant fully animated. I'm sure I spelled that wrong.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
It's really a lot of trial and error, you will lose a lot of characters in the beginning.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Leper fuckin owns and you'd should always bring one

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Jester isn't bad as long as it's not a dungeon where the monsters have tons of bleed resistance. And you can always run a finale build with him too.

Crusader and huntsman also have a stress heal.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

DLC Inc posted:

https://twitter.com/DarkestDungeon/status/1565094664994459648?s=20&t=Yas1XiT9Dsq6Dot1NLoreg

Looks like meat---and playing this game---is back on the menu next month for me. My favorite boy finally arriving.

I was hoping for the flagellate but that's cool too

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

The Zombie Guy posted:

I just started playing Darkest Dungeon 1, and I'm very much enjoying it so far. I'm on Week 7, and I just recruited a Bloodthirsty Leper with Nymphomania as his positive quirk.

Love it.

Leper owns bones. Buff the hell out of him and he'll one shot almost everything.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
The flagellant is the one character I wanted to see animated the most. Super stoked for this

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

BurningBeard posted:

I haven’t followed the EA saga really, other than eyeballing a couple streams when it first came out there. I bounced off the first game because of the length/grind of it, but this seems far more up my street. Have they mentioned any console release plans down the line?

Last I heard console releases were going to be early next year but they change that stuff all the time so who knows

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I beat the lung boss a few days ago with only a leper left alive on death's door, super cool fight. Been getting hosed up on obsession pretty hard though.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
How the hell did you beat it? Dude just limerence bombed my whole party to death

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
The eye boss is a fuckin nightmare

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Two collector fights in a row gently caress you game :argh:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
It's really good where it's at, it's an awesome game and you should play it.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I'm at the point where I only use the leper for tanking. Having to rely on tokens or getting super lucky with trinkets is just too inconsistent for me, he does do absurd damage under the right circumstances though.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Samovar posted:

Hardest boss for me is the Child (after the Obsession, ofc).

The obsession boss is a goddamn nightmare unless you know exactly what to do in the fight. He killed my party like 5 times before I looked up how to do it which I would have never figured out on my own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yeah that's such a weird oversight on their part, like almost everything in the game gets explained in detail until it comes to that stuff.